The Content Delivery and Security Association (CDSA) is the worldwide forum advocating the innovative and responsible delivery and storage of entertainment, software, and information content.
Events, Information & Community
- CDSA’s Content Protection Summit (LA, NY, London) – The most important events of the year for M&E professionals involved in content protection, anti-piracy and risk management for film, video, television, games and music.
- CDSA’s Content Protection & Cybersecurity Summit (at NAB, Las Vegas) – This new, annual program provides case studies, best practices and expert discussions on network and online threats specific to broadcast, film and television.
- CDSA Meetings and Committees – In 2010 CDSA went under the management of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA, which provides management, meeting and event services for the association. CDSA co-locates its own executive, members-only sessions, on issues of prime importance at MESA’s popular industry gatherings. Click here to learn how to get involved with MESA.
Content Security Risk Management Programs
- Copyright & Licensing Verification (CLV) – Developed at the request of content owners and media manufacturers to standardize and verify processes used to prevent piracy through unauthorized manufacturing and distribution of products.
- Music Recording Studio Security (MRSS) – Developed by operational and technical specialists within the recording industry, the objective of the MRSS Best Practices is to establish a set of effective security guidelines that can measure how a recording studio or individual involved in the recording studio process will secure and protect physical and digital media assets.
Guy Finley, President
Don Hurley, Executive Assistant to the President
Evie Silvers, Director of Business Development
Garrett Finley, Vice President, Member Services
Scott Parrish, Platform Manager
Danny Mogford, Operations Manager
Chris Tribbey, Editorial Director/Writer
Jeff Hyatt, Editor
Jeff Berman, Technology Reporter