For IT Decision Makers, Data Security, AI are Top Priorities (CMO)


For years companies have been talking the talk about replacing their organizational silos with more cross-functional collaboration. According to new research, it appears some are now walking the walk. In fact, more than half (53%) of 1,000 U.S. IT decision makers surveyed by Adobe indicated that they collaborate on the technology vision and implementation with other departments within their organizations. ( is owned by Adobe.) Of the remaining 47%, 27% said the business teams set the technology vision and work with IT to implement it, while 18% said IT makes the technology decisions with business team input. Just 2% said IT sets the technology vision with no input from business teams.