The following sites have received Certificates of Compliance from CDSA after independent laboratory testing of finished plastic DVD packaging samples from their facilities were found to comply with the limits for hazardous materials as set forth in the CDSA Standard.
- AGI Polymatrix, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, USA
- AGI Polymatrix, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA
- Carthuplas, Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
- VIVA Magnetics,Scarborough, Ontario, CANADA
CDSA Audits in Action
New CPS Certified
as of June 1, 2013
Technicolor Polska SP Z.o.o.
New CPS Applicants
as of May 15, 2013
Matrix Tech s.r.l.
Technicolor Video Services (UK) Ltd
Rugby, UNITED KINGDOM
Trinii Sdh. Bhd.
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Video-Tech Co. Ltd.
Who’s Who at CDSA
- Microsoft Abandons Always-Connected Xbox One Strategy
June 20, 2013
- Cinedigm Partners With Slamdance Film Festival
June 6, 2013
- EMA: June is Ratings, Labeling Awareness Month
June 4, 2013
- IHS: Google Fiber Not Going Nationwide
May 21, 2013
- Popcornflix Bows Blackberry App
May 8, 2013
- NPD: iTunes Dominates Movie, TV Show Sellthrough
April 23, 2013
- Facebook Using Rovi Video Database
April 16, 2013
Portal News Feed
- Netflix Greenlights Second Season of ‘Hemlock Grove’
June 20, 2013
- 'Oz' Is 'Great and Powerful' on Sales Charts
June 19, 2013
Connect with Us
Register for Updates
CPS Accredited Sites
CLV Accredited Sites