CDSA Value Proposition
The Content Delivery and Security Association (CDSA) is the worldwide forum advocating the innovative and responsible delivery and storage of entertainment, software, and information content.
Content Security Through CDSA Certification
A cornerstone of the CDSA value proposition to the entertainment industry are its market proven content protection standards. These include:
Anti-Piracy & Compliance Programs (APCP)
More than 100 media creation, manufacturing, and distribution facilities worldwide participate in CDSA’s Anti-Piracy & Compliance Programs, which are supported and endorsed by the intellectual property community, its supply chain partners and government enforcement agencies. Program standards are designed to provide content supply chain security at each site through comprehensive security risk management assessments and ongoing audits by experienced and independent ISO-accredited auditors.
- Content Protection & Security – Developed for risk assessment and management of physical parameters, electronic systems and environments at virtually all supply chain sites; an 18-month process that results in CDSA CPS accreditation. Also acts as a value-added adjunct to the existing Copyright and Licensing Verification certification for media manufacturers.
- Copyright & Licensing Verification – Developed at the request of content owners and media manufacturers to standardize and verify processes used to prevent piracy through unauthorized manufacturing and distribution.
- Content Security Risk Assessment — Independent spot audit of service provider risk and security precautions; designed for a rapid-response evaluation of vendor readiness; results are only shared with site and their authorizing parties and does not result in CPS accreditation.
To learn more and take advantage of CDSA’s standard and certificate programs, visit: www.CDSAonline.org/apcp-standards
Content Security Work Groups
All CDSA members can become active participants in one of four Content Security Work Groups that address individual industry issues and develop collaborative solutions. These groups include:
- The Evolving Content Supply-Chain
- Content-Security & Risk Management
- Market Intelligence
- Internal Management
Events, Information & Ideas
CDSA’s Content Protection Summit – The most important event of the year for M&E professionals involved in content protection, anti-piracy and risk management for film, video, television, games and music. Click here for the latest Summit held in Los Angeles.
CDSA Membership Meetings – Join your executive colleagues from across industry sectors in focused discussions on major challenges facing our industry. CDSA joins the overall general sessions and workshops at all MESA meetings worldwide, and also co-locates its own executive members-only sessions on issues of prime importance at these popular industry gatherings. Click here to learn more.